Should I buy this pair for my B-Day?

1. My B-Day is next Saturday! :drinks: ...Should I buy this bag and matching shoes? Do you think I will be able to wear the handbag everyday? I don't know what to do?:sad:

gucci positano.jpg gucci shoes.jpg
  2. that's a great bag, but IMO it's more 'summer-y', maybe because of the scarf....

3. Love the bag - not so crazy about the shoes. I have a scarf purse and I love it but I think it is a little summery.

4. :sweatdrop:

5. depends on where you live. If you live in Sofla then you can wear the bag and shoes all year long. I kinda like them together they seem punky to me with a bit of Rockstar.

6. :party: I live in Miami!!!!!

7. Not too crazy about the shoes... and I think the bag looks better in lighter colors... JMO

8. I love them both! I think they're great choices! Happy birthday!

9. I love em both...I love wedges too!!! go for it!

10. Love the tote - you should definitely get it! Not feeling the shoes though...

Either way...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:party: :party: :party:

11. I think the wedges look very Miami. And since you live in a warm climate, year-round will work. I live in San Antonio and it's hot here too, so there is less of a "winter clothes/summer clothes" issue.

12. definitely the bag. The shoes aren't my style.

13. happy bday!!! wedges are soo comfortable

14. I adore the bag, and the shoes would look so hot with it ! :yes:

15. LOVE the bag and have geen thinking of getting it in black as well (I have the beige canvas tote already). You'll love it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice