Should I buy this off ebay??

chele70

LV and Coach Lover
Jul 20, 2007
Okay, I saw this on ebay and wondering if I should get it... I'm a total sucker for a great deal... but I don't know if its practical... The seller calls the color a "burnt orange" of some type... and I know this bleeker duffle is pretty big... Am I crazy or is this bag usable???:confused1:

Thanks in advance for all your opinions.. I want the good and the BAD!!:supacool:

Attachments

• 1608_0.JPG
    1608_0.JPG
    2.3 KB · Views: 142
  • 1ba8_0.JPG
    1ba8_0.JPG
    2.2 KB · Views: 141
  • 24ea_1.JPG
    24ea_1.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 2a82_0.JPG
    2a82_0.JPG
    2.7 KB · Views: 143
You know, I'm not sure that I DO like it... It's kind of an "off" color... Maybe I should do the big "pass" on it...:s

hmmm well if you are questioning it at all I would pass, I know I usually get really excited and then when things come they are not what I thought or they just aren't as exciting as I thought. :tdown: If it's a great deal though and you think you may like it. it might be worth a shot. Good Luck. :yes:

hmmm well if you are questioning it at all I would pass, I know I usually get really excited and then when things come they are not what I thought or they just aren't as exciting as I thought. :tdown: If it's a great deal though and you think you may like it. it might be worth a shot. Good Luck. :yes:

Welll its only at 145 on ebay.. and nobody has bid on yet... About 9 hours to go.,,, know what you mean about being excited and then disappointed... and if I buy this off ebay.. then there is no turning back!! Look, I've already talked myself out of it and I've been watching it for 2 days!!! :upsidedown: I'll keep my eye out on something that is TDF! Thanks for the advice.:flowers: