Should I buy this mini??

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
So I tried on this white mini today and I loved it! I ended up not purchasing since my SA wasn't in yet, and I wanted to take a look at Dior first. Im thinking about going back tomorrow and grabbing it! I haven't seen any pictures of this white mini on here.. But im hoping someone on here has one! Does the streaky ness look odd??

IMG_1512970367.673877.jpg

I only took one picture. But it's the calf from 17k

Reactions: Vanana
So I tried on this white mini today and I loved it! I ended up not purchasing since my SA wasn't in yet, and I wanted to take a look at Dior first. Im thinking about going back tomorrow and grabbing it! I haven't seen any pictures of this white mini on here.. But im hoping someone on here has one! Does the streaky ness look odd??

View attachment 3904644

I only took one picture. But it's the calf from 17k
Hi there I am tempted by this white one also. I like white with silver and this one has a pearly white to it which i LOVE. The streskiness on the white doesn’t bother me that much compared to on other colors. The reason i didn’t get it was because I would have liked a white in ML size so passed for that reason

Hi there I am tempted by this white one also. I like white with silver and this one has a pearly white to it which i LOVE. The streskiness on the white doesn’t bother me that much compared to on other colors. The reason i didn’t get it was because I would have liked a white in ML size so passed for that reason

Yes, I thought the same thing!! It has a lovely sheen to it. Im still thinking about it!! The one on display had a little bit of dirt into the front.. So im double checking that the new one in the back isn't awfully crooked or anything. Fingers crossed!!

Reactions: Vanana