Should I buy this Luella Stevie?

floatsmyboat

Mar 26, 2007
Hi everyone,

I need your opinion of whether I should buy this Luella Stevie bag. It is originally $3000 AUD (approximately $2250 USD) but it is now reduced to $1250 AUD (approximately $938 USD).

It is made of both leather and lizard. I'm not sure if I like the colours and whether I can take it out alot. I'm worried that the bag will make my outfits look too busy (if I'm not wearing darker colours).

What do you think?

Attachments

• luella.jpg
    luella.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 282
i'm sorry girl, but it's not my taste :P
the pattern is too busy for me.

attachment.php

You sound too doubtful about it yourself.

[When I see a bag, I don't need to ask anybody. I know I want/NEED it.] But you know how you react to other bags you've bought. Do YOU want it and will YOU enjoy it?

It's a fun and funky bag that's probably good for a few wears. I see it could look great with whites, pastels, reds and oranges, colors that make it pop out. If you want to hide the bag (so to speak), dark colors are the way to go. If you're in a creative job, this bag will fit in perfectly no matter what you wear, and you'll get a lot of mileage from it. Unless it goes down way more, it's not worth almost $1000 USD to me personally.

Here's my mentality: Would I pine for it desperately if it were full price? If yes, I almost always buy it. If not, then I leave it where it lies. Just because it's on sale is not reason enough for me to purchase anything.

I'd say take that money and look elsewhere unless you absolutely have to have it.