Should I buy this key charm for my new LV bag?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have just bought my new beautiful LV Neverfull PM in fuchsia Epi leather. While trying it on in the store I also tried it with some bag charms on it. I bought a non-flashy bag without the big logos as I want it to be my everyday work bag and logos are a no-no. However, I wouldn't mind it to be a bit more flashy on weekends, hence the idea with the bag charm. It just makes the bag 'pop'. I kind of liked the Fleur d'Epi charm (pics below). The bag in itself was 1490$ and the bag charm would add another 475$. Would you do it?

Also, would you expect the charm to get scratched easily/a lot? I don't want to spend all this money only to have a scratched up charm after wearing it for a month.

The Fleur d'Epi charm is beautiful and nicely picks up the pink colour of the bag as well in one of the flowers.

Attached Files:

2. I'm sure it would look pretty, but I have no idea, if the metal could scratch the Epi leather. What about a LV Bandeau? They have beautiful ones, they are much cheaper than the charm and you could use it as belt or little scarf, too.

3. There was just a thread on if charms scratch. The conclusion was they don't harm the bag, but there was some metal on metal wear. I hope that helps!

I like the charm, I think it was made to go with epi bags :smile:

4. Personally, I would do it. The charm will last a while and it can be added to any bag. Not to mention how cute it would look with that bag. Epi leather is prety durable so I don't know if it would really damage your bag.

5. I would buy it for my bag because I love bag charms.Do you have other bags that you could use this charm for? I try to buy charms that will look nice with at least two of my bags if not all However if you are finding the price tag a little hard to swallow, you could always go with a bandeau. A bandeau is also multifunctional.

6. I really like that style charm with the Epi Neverfull.

7. +1

8. I thought the same and had the same idea! :smile: Although I didn't love the added price that came with adding the bag charm to my purchase, I thought that this would make the bag more fun and different at times, like on the weekends. So I did buy it and here it is!! (the picture I took at the boutique came out better for some reason!)
    What do you think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. I have this charm with my epi bags and have not had any scratching. Also, I think the silver will wear better than the gold tone charms which do show scratching and the gold eventually wears off in places. I think it's beautiful and would add that fun touch to your bag!

10. I love all and any charms, so YES!