should i buy this? just sold my LV

May 15, 2008
USA
This bag was actually just released within the last couple of months. I think you still have a chance at getting it! Aside from this collection, there is one with the regular diamond quilting too. This is the '09 moscow collection? or is it macau? it's something along those lines! =P GL!

Leex25

Feb 26, 2009
There's been a couple of threads on it already. Everyone is calling the design red square, which I don't understand because it's neither red or looks like it has any squares... maybe someone has a good explanation?

but you can see a nice picture of the flap on the chanel site here.

here's a search that I ran out of curiosity... http://forum.purseblog.com/search.php?searchid=10472954

Last edited:

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
The Palace
There's been a couple of threads on it already. Everyone is calling the design red square, which I don't understand because it's neither red or looks like it has any squares... maybe someone has a good explanation?
:idea: It's part of the Paris-Moscou ligne and named after the Red Square in Moscow.

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
'Red Square' Кра́сная пло́щадь is the central square in Mosow.

The embroidery is supposed to depict Red Square's skyline especially the iconic spires of 'Cathedral of the Intercession of the Virgin' (St Basil's)

Get a Chanel SA to check availability in each store because not all the stores order the same bags.

Also have a look at this bag (or similar) IRL. I fell in love with the pics but did not think the bag 'all that' when I saw it.

foonyy

O.G.
Jul 14, 2009
Fairyland
I tried on the bag at Saksfith's Chanel few weeks ago, is the Paris-Moscou but I didn't get the name. Can't remember the exact price but is around a price of a Maxi.

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2007
Hi. NM has it in ivory (the most gorgeous color) and also black. They have many in stock and are easy to find, according to the SA I spoke with over the weekend.