Should i buy this eternity ring ??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hellooo ladies :smile::smile:

I want an eternity ring , i found one that is 1.2mm full diamond .a small eternity very dainty but sparkle so much couldnt believe !!!!
    Dunno the carat ( i forgot) but e color vvs1 and excellent cut !!
    So sparkly lol
    Do u think i can stack it with my wed band ??
    Here is my wed band

http://m.tiffany.com/Mobile/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=GRP02847&mcat=148204&cid=287466&search_params=s+5-p+10-c+287466-r+101323340+101323351-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

Should i buy it ?? :smile::smile:

2. And sorry dont have a pic for the eternity but its just a classic one very similar to the attached pic :smile: and available 3 colors :smile:

image-3741776144.jpg

3. I think it would look great, I stack my WR and eternity band a lot when I want a more casual look than wearing my diamond ER.

4. Yes get it!! Are you getting a Tiffany's ring or from your local jeweler? :smile:

5. No from local jeweler ! Hes so nice btw he offers me facility payment and i have 1 m to return it if i dont want it !!!

6. Can u post pic ?? Would love to see :smile: i never saw somebody wear this combo :smile:

7. i think it will look beautiful! i used to stack a thin eternity band with my tiffany notes "i love you" band and loved the way it looked.

8. Oh yes, then you should get it :smile: probably better pricing then Tiffanys as well hehehe!

9. Ahhhhhhh i ll get it then !!
    Yes yes better pricing !!!
    Lolol of courseeeeee

10. But wish u post pics i want to be sure !!

11. Yes get the eternity! Or get two! Here's some pics for you.

image-613018603.png image-899701329.png image-4208655743.png image-446219650.png
  12. Wow, your rings look gorgeous!! :smile:

13. Thank you sweetie! They're dirty.....off to clean them now ;)

14. Haven't noticed that... they look sooo sparkly! I also love your Love ring!

15. Woooww lol
    I love the look yes definetly will go for it
    The one i saw was 1.2 mm or 1 mm urs is the same ?? Seems bigger :smile::smile:
    Loveee the loveeee ring hehehe
    Am planning to get one eternity
    One plain gold
    And one 1 diamond wg

Want to stack them all together