Should I Buy This Cruise Bag?

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
its high in price....2750.....Im loving the pics but havent seen it IRL..Anyone seen it?OPINIONS??THANKS!!!!!
chanelfromBALA.jpg

Those shoes are really cute, and I love the color and hardware.

I haven't seen the bag yet in person, I am honestly on the fence with it. The criss-crosses in the bag reminds me of bamboo sticks. However, it may be totally gorgeous in person.

O:huh:h... thats the bag my mom came home with last week (my sis & her went Black Friday shopping... w/o ME!!!) ... It's gorgeous!! I wanted to post pictures up.... but I had no clue what name or make it was. It's really soft IRL.. and a good large size for a flatter bag. I say go for it!

Aahh.. what the hec'.. good thing my dh didn't delete the photos from his iphone. Not the best pictures.. but heres the inside.

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

It looks bigger than the pictures.. probably comparable to the size of a Jumbo left to right.

Hahah.. nope.. I was only there briefly for Thanksgiving & day after ... ;)

Glad that these picture came into good use though... my DH was like "But, this isn't even your bag?... and I said.. "But the girls on tpf might get some good use outta it." :idea:

I saw this bag and the smaller flap. I liked this size and the sort of unusual shape and thought the smaller flap was too small for me. It's a little like a refined version of the Hidden Chain bags. A couple of women who were looking at it after I did were not liking it because it's relatively flat, and they thought it was too big. If you like a bag with more of a gusset, or more depth, that might be it's flaw.