Should I Buy This Cruise Bag?

I think the bag is very interesting w/ its crisscross pattern. It is not my style, however, as I prefer the smoother look of the quilted. But what matters is whether you like it, of course. It's definitely unique. Let us know what you decide! :smile:

I really like the bag! It looks very pretty on the pics oogiewoogie added! Have fun on your visit to the boutique and looking forward to the outcome...

The shoes are cute....I tried them on yesterday...but the CC on the big toe is a killer--it is so uncomfortable..just walking around in the store 10 minutes, the metal/gold kept rubbing into my big toe.. they are gorgeous..
but check out the the patent coral peep toe pumps with the gold cc in the back above the heel..they came in black too..If I had somewhere to go- they'd be MINE...just under $700.00 make sure you check them out too.

When I saw the pic of this bag for the cruise, it was in coral. It was one of the few bags that caused me take a second look. The price is a bit of a choke but that's what is happening to them all. As for appearing flat, trying it on is a must and with something inside it. It may prove to be a winner. I do like coral as it makes the design pop.

I think the bag is very cool. I like different "takes" on the classic quilt bag.

The sandals, while nice, look like they will be very uncomfortable -- the metal toe ring and the thin strap look like they would dig into your foot. I hope i am wrong...

I had the chance to tried on the bag this afternoon, and it felt very light, and casual, leather is very durable and liked the chains too, a bit flat but is a big tote, I did like it but not the price:sad:, and they also had the sandals in nude (did not like them on me), so..did you ended up buying them??