Should I Buy This Cruise Bag?

I love, love, love the shoes, they are a must have. The bag is cute, I like the weave design, but the flap looks as if it doesn't fit, it looks too big to me, almost like it was cut for another bag and put on this one by accident, KWIM? Let us know what you decide Jill, I love seeing all of your treasures!

I like the looks of the leather and the design. I think the clincher is how it hangs. Please please please take a modeling pic tomorrow.

And the sandals, they are a "shoe in".

So I tried on this bag at my store. It's totally not worth the price tag IMHO. I mean it's cute, and it can double as a LARGE clutch. But for $2750.00 I'd rather get something else.

It's VERY light. The leather feels somewhat "marshmallow-ey (<-- lol dunno how to spell it)." But I do love the chain.

Try it on, I mean it's different for every person. It's a big size and could hold a ton. Good luck Jill!

Love the shoes! Sooooo cute:love: Going to Paris tomorrow, so might try to find a pair in black for myself:angel:

That is a hefty price tag for that bag:confused1: Maybe it is a lot more special IRL? Let us know what you decide:smile:

Jill, I've seen and tried on the Walk of Fame bag in this size, and I really liked it. It was one of my faves from the Cruise line. BUT, its being really flat will bother a lot of people, so you should definitely try it on before you buy it. The shoes are cute beyond belief though!

-Stephanie