Should I buy this Chanel on Bluefly?

1. I don't currently own any Chanels....and I would love a classic flap but I'm waiting until I graduate/get into my top choice pharm school to get it as a reward for myself since it' would be a huge splurge for me. Meanwhile, while looking on Bluefly I thought this was cute http://www.bluefly.com/pages/products/detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=2041054703&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2044282999&N=2044279303&Ns=Popularity%7c0%7c%7cProduct%2bCode%7c1Ν=Product+ID
    It would be around 676 after 15% off. Should I get it or should I save that ~$680 for the classic? (Keep in mind I am a college student who plans on paying for four more years of pharmacy school :shame:smile:

Thanks for the help!! :smile:

2. Save the money for a classic bag that wont go out of style..this bag seems too trendy....plus the outlet has them LOL

3. lv1011, outlet? what outlet?

4. ^sonyaphi, there is a chanel outlet at woodbury commons in new york. that's the only one i know of; maybe there's another?

5. :crybaby: Oh, DARN!!

6. woodbury....that was a few weeks ago though and NO they dont ship.

7. is there an outlet in las vegas?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice