Should I buy this Chanel Gabrielle?

baoyenyen179

Aug 30, 2020
Hi everyone! I really need advices from you guys right now if I should buy this Chanel Gabrielle in Small. I found a trusted seller and she offered me the bag for $2900. This bag is in excellent condition and it's manufactured in 2019, it comes with dust bag and an authenticate from Entrupy. I did do some researches before and this is the lowest price that I've ever seen for a Gabrielle in small size. Anyway, for me $2900 is a deal but I still want to know about other opinions. So what do you think? Is $2900 a good price for the Chanel Gab? Thanks in advance!

117654520_3317203341655894_5106671286691666399_n.jpg

I'm in the minority that like the Gabrielle (lol) but I would worry a lot about color transfer and discoloration/stains to the white lambskin, especially since so much surface area will be sitting against your clothes. I'd probably go for a darker color, personally.

With the lighter colour, the creases would be really prominent, so would prefer a darker colour. Also, I don't trust the entrupy certificates, many "authentic" pieces turn out to be fakes. Resellers should pay for a better authentication service, it's only $10-$15 for goodness sake.

Hi everyone! I really need advices from you guys right now if I should buy this Chanel Gabrielle in Small. I found a trusted seller and she offered me the bag for $2900. This bag is in excellent condition and it's manufactured in 2019, it comes with dust bag and an authenticate from Entrupy. I did do some researches before and this is the lowest price that I've ever seen for a Gabrielle in small size. Anyway, for me $2900 is a deal but I still want to know about other opinions. So what do you think? Is $2900 a good price for the Chanel Gab? Thanks in advance!

View attachment 4833605

Seems like a reasonable price for a pristine condition gabrielle. They're being listed around $3000-3300 on Fashionphile. The black ones are going for higher. You should do a quick check on the preloved websites - I find that doing that helps me determine what price I'm comfortable with.

Price seems pretty good for the small gabby. I would also get authentication from another service, just for peace of mind. I have this exact color combo in the medium size and I love it. No issues with color transfer whatsoever.

I personally don't trust preowned items to be authentic and I have my reasons.

If there is a way to check the authenticity by confirming with the SA who sold the bag, I wouldn't buy it. There are super fakes out there and I wouldn't risk getting scammed.

Reactions: MahaM