Should I buy this bag or let it go?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Today I went to Ross and I saw a Guess bag which I fell in love with. It retails for $115 and Ross was selling it fo $59. I'm torn between buying it or just letting it go. I'm still waiting for coach to call me about the Hamptons Mens draft tote I've been wanting; but so far no word yet. So what do you think? Should I buy it or just let this one pass?

[​IMG]

"I may be a man but that doesn't mean I don't like nice things"

2. I like it...and the price is good. Does it have to be one or the other???

3. Hmmm, I like it, but the braid detail on the handle might not be manly-enough IMO. But whatever! Buy what you like. Or just buy it now, but don't use it until you hear from Coach. Speaking of which, try asking in the Coach forum, or calling JAX for more information about the tote (it helps to have style numbers in hand when speaking to them over the phone).

4. I like it! Don't know how much you had your heart set on the Coach, but I'd go for this and save the $, I think it's great!

5. I like it.

6. I like the look and the price. Is it leather or canvas?
    The onnly reservation I have is the buckle strap. I find it very inconvenient having to tie/untie or buckle/unbuckle the closure. If the strap is leather, then it will be the frst thing to go after multiple use.

7. I really like it!

8. I agree, for a man bag I am not so sure about the braid on it

9. Get it keep the receipt and see what one you like better. return the one you don't.

10. I like it! Go for it!

11. i like it- the detailing is great and the price...awesome! BUT... If you dont REALLY like it and dont think you will use it then I would let it go.

12. I like it.

13. i like this bag... i think u should go for it :yes:

14. If you really love it then you should get it. It looks nice.

15. For $59, I'd get it. Why not?