Should I buy the cosmetic pouch?

LaurieLou

IG@LaurieLouie
Jun 18, 2008
Why or why not? I'm so on the fence! I already have a bunch of small pouches, but I don't use them for makeup. I carry makeup everyday but in a Tory burch makeup case. Should I just save up for something else? Thanks!

I love my cosmetic pouch! It's made beautifully and holds so much (I have the GM).

There is nothing more beautiful then pulling your makeup bag out and reapplying your lipstick!!! LOL I love her she's one of my best items ever purchased

Like anything, the question is will you use it? Of course $400 for something that does the exact same thing as a free with purchase pouch is insane. but so is everything Designer :smile:

if you use and want it, it's worth it. For me, I'm not completely sold on it. I was going to get a kusama just to have a piece since I was not able to pull off the speedy, but then people had chipping issues. So it's still on my list as a possible purchase if i am on vacation visiting a store and need a little souvenir but it doesn't bother to use the little pink pouch from benefit - it was a gift from the benefit girls who adore my hubby and spoil me with products. Lots of people think a passport cover is a waste, but for me, even if only used a few times out of the year, it's priceless. It's all about what makes you happy!

I've never seriously considered getting one because I know how nasty powder spills or other leaks can be... Happens to me quite often and I like a cosmetic pouch that I can just toss in the washing machine or into the trash.. i dont have time for wiping and babying such things and a Louis Vuitton cosmetic pouch wouldn't work for me for these reasons. but that's just me.. Maybe it'd be different for you as it is for others that own them.
I use the pouchette accessoir for miscellaneous items in my bag.. I like it more than a cosmetic pouch because of the versatility of have a clutch with a strap if needed.

I have been wondering the same thing!!! I was really wanting a makeup case but I wasn't sure....I am now obsessed with having only LV items inside my LV bags sooooo thats a problem haha

I absolutely love mine. I use it as sort of an "emergency kit"/medical bag. I have 4 kids so I need to have lots of "stuff with me at all times. I carry a little bit of everything in this beauty and just love it!! Contents include:

Neosporin
Band-aids
Alcohol wipes
Tylenol
Advil
Sunscreen
Halls cough drops
Children's Pepto Bismol
Children's Claritin
Prilosec (for DH)
Splenda packets (for DH)
emergency eyeliner