Should I buy Proenza Schouler Pochette Leather in black colour and black hardware?

wennlim

Sep 27, 2008
Should I buy Proenza Schouler Pochette Leather in black colour n black hardware? Dilemma. I just bought Ps1 medium Satchel in black n black hardware. Still waiting for its arrival.

The PS black on black hardware is really special, I have the PS1 in both black leather and patent and they are :heart:

There are a lot of gorgeous PS colors to choose from now but it depends on your wardrobe/style too.

Ellie, have you honestly never had problems with your black hardware ? You're very lucky if so.

I think I have some local chipping where the shoulder strap attaches on my medium patent, I have to look closely though. With the xl I usually use the longer strap with no hardware-to-hardware contact, and no chipping on the clasps as far as I can see..

I love the black-on-black combo! It's so sleek although I don't own one so can't say if the black hardware chips or not. I would wait to see how you like the medium PS1 in person before getting a matching pochette.

The sale online is till pm. So I decided to get it!
I guess just have to take off the hardware and not be rough on the medium ps1.
Bag has more black hardware exposure as cOmpared to the pochette.
Cross my fingers. :smile: the medium bag should arrive tonight. Woohoo.
Thanks all for ur kind advice

I think I have some local chipping where the shoulder strap attaches on my medium patent, I have to look closely though. With the xl I usually use the longer strap with no hardware-to-hardware contact, and no chipping on the clasps as far as I can see..

You're very lucky, I'm too nervous to risk it again:sad:

I love the black-on-black combo! It's so sleek although I don't own one so can't say if the black hardware chips or not. I would wait to see how you like the medium PS1 in person before getting a matching pochette.

I love it too but mine start chipping after a week which kind of put me off.

The sale online is till pm. So I decided to get it!
I guess just have to take off the hardware and not be rough on the medium ps1.
Bag has more black hardware exposure as cOmpared to the pochette.
Cross my fingers. :smile: the medium bag should arrive tonight. Woohoo.
Thanks all for ur kind advice

Congratulations! I look forward to pics :smile: