Should I buy patent rockstuds?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Are these still in style? If so, what heel height does everyone recommend? Poudre or black? Thank you!

2. Yes! I have the high heel and just ordered the kitten. Love how the patent is indestructible. I find them timeless.

maxx likes this.
  3. I still really like them and feel like they are approaching classic status. I don't know why they seem to get picked on from time to time. I personally love the neutral colors in flats.

4. Yes, I like patent. The shine of the patent leverages the sparkle of the studs, and v.v. in this case, too. Plus, patent can withstand rain much better than regular leather, a small but existing factor. I like the dressiness a quality patent gives to an outfit, cheap patent is a horror. I have a pair of Robert Clergerie black patent dress shoes that I've walked in for many miles over several years and there isn't one single crease in them to this day. I can't explain it, the shoes still look brand new and beautiful. Get patent!