Should I buy now or try my luck to find it on sale?

ddebartolo

O.G.
Dec 8, 2007
Queens, NY
Hello everyone! I don’t know much about SL sales but I do know that you can get lucky and find bags on sale so o have a question for you. I want the gray Baby Sac Du Jour in the croc embossed - should I purchase now at full price or wait to see if it will go on sale? Also, there’s on in the color Fog from 2016 on Fashionphile. Is that the same color gray as the current one? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Panlove and Vvicky

cheremushki

Mar 21, 2016
I think you should wait for sales. Worst that can happen is that you can't purchase and all you have to do is just buy retail. But also you can check ssense or farfetch and saks fifth to see if you can get some deals? I don't have colour comparison but I loved the color Fog when it first came out!

bh4me

May 16, 2015
It’s worth waiting for a sale or some type of promotion if you’re not in a hurry. I have other SL bags, all purchased with some kind of discount from Saks, BG, ssense, and Farfetch.

Reactions: cheremushki

giligy

Sep 11, 2019
Try calling an outlet - they ship if you don't live near one. I visited on Nov 5th and all the SDJs were marked off 1/3 off. They had pretty recent seasons too.

wifiChicken

Feb 26, 2019
I say wait for the sale. It would be a waste just to purchase it right away when you know that it might go on a sale. :smile: