Should I Buy New or Used? Neverall Mono GM

aimee613

Apr 8, 2008
I am looking for a Neverall Monogram GM and this will be my first Louis Vuitton purchase. Initially I was going to buy a used one and I have been stalking ebay and the consignment Internet sites that I found to be trusted on this page. I am noticing that one in excellent to very good condition is going to be at least $800 unless I happen to get very lucky. The new one is about $950 with tax. Am I driving myself crazy by trying to save $150-200 for a used bag? Should I just purchase new and call it a day?

I'm the odd one out and voting for preloved. You will save about $250-300 if you add taxes. For that amount you can look for another preloved item such as a wallet or buy a cles new. And you won't have to freak out about the brand new vacchetta getting dirty because it will already have a beautiful patina!

aimee613 said:
I am looking for a Neverall Monogram GM and this will be my first Louis Vuitton purchase. Initially I was going to buy a used one and I have been stalking ebay and the consignment Internet sites that I found to be trusted on this page. I am noticing that one in excellent to very good condition is going to be at least $800 unless I happen to get very lucky. The new one is about $950 with tax. Am I driving myself crazy by trying to save $150-200 for a used bag? Should I just purchase new and call it a day?

Buy new. :smile:

I just bought a new mono NF GM on Yoogis for $795. And new it is, it does not look like it was carried once! The GM is huge though and I'm not sure it's right for me....If you are in no rush for one, I'd check Yoogis as I have seen a few good condition ones posted recently.

i know i'm late but i vote for new as well..i was so stoked about getting my first that i wouldn't have dared cheating myself out of the experience of going into the store..the day i bought my speedy i felt so good about my purchase and SA was extremely helpful and accomodating..it was magic!!!!!!