Should I buy Lilac Veneta or Wait ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,

I really want a bag in Lilac colour esp the campana. I already have the large veneta, sloane, and ball bags in other colour.

I actually don't want to repeat bag's style.

I am just thinking whether I should get the Lilac large veneta or should I wait until a campana is available on ebay ?

I do use the large veneta that I have quite a bit but I really prefer to get different style.

On the other hand, I am worried that I may missed out on this colour as I really love it.

How much do you think is a good bargain for NWT Large Veneta on Ebay ?

Thanks !

2. It just depends on your preference. Some people don't mind repeating a style or even a color. I have had a Campana and prefer the Veneta, but that's just me.
    Lilac is a lovely color, but you should buy what you really want and if that is a Campana, then you should wait.

3. I'd probably wait for a lilac Campana. It sounds like you really don't want another Veneta.

If it were me, I'd sooner regret missing out on a color I liked than buy a bag I knew I'd never really love. Why buy an expensive bag only to wish it were somehow different? But that's just me.

4. ^agree..buy what you love you will always be happy tht way IMO

5. I have 3 Venetas in different colors, so we are all different in what we prefer. To me, the style I want is more important than the color, but once in awhile a color will grab me and I would definitely want something in that color.

A lot of Lilac bags sold during the Fall-Winter 2009/2010, so there should be some Lilac Campanas out there. On the other hand, if you like your Veneta, you can't go wrong picking up the Lilac Veneta, esp. at the price of the one you are considering. Great price for a new bag. It's always a personal choice :smile: