Should I buy it?

I don't think the bag is made from real crocodile hide (which is very expensive) but rather leather that has been stamped in a croc pattern. It still is a great deal for less than $300, since it is an all leather bag.

If you like it and you see yourself carrying it more than 280 times, I think you should go for it!

I think that you should purchase it if you really, really like it.
I sometimes purchase bags just because they're on sale... but really think if you would wear it often.

^^ LMAO carrying it more than 280 times. I like that thought pattern.

I think it's just croc pattern and not real croc or did it say that? If it was real croc that would be a huge deal. Either way, if you really like it go for it but if your iffy about it then find something that makes you drool.

This is how I justify over spending:

How many times will I wear it? I divide the price by the number of times I wear would wear it (very approximate generalized number, but you get the point). If I would pay that for something I would wear once or twice, then I can say it was worth it. Silly sort of scale I know!!! lol But it puts it into a perspective I can handle...or maybe it only justifies it to my dh!

I would pass on the bag only because you said you're "iffy" about spending more than $200. It also sounds like you just really like it, but you don't love it. If you really loved it, you probably wouldn't need to ask. :smile:

I only spend $200+ on bags that are truly special, and I'm not sure this one is. Check out the forums for the smaller brands, like HH and RM, and wait for them to go on sale--trust me, you'd much rather have a RM MAB (Morning After Bag)!