Should i buy it?

cutiek1t

O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
958
2
Should i go ahead and get the Mono Neverfull mm before the price increase or wait for the Damier Neverfull later? I can get the damier in hawaii since my husband sister live there and she can buy it for me, since no call order :confused1:
 

celhaz

Need more purses...
Apr 5, 2008
56
0
So. Cal
For sure wait for the Damier Neverfull. The Monogram LV are duplicated too much. You'll be envied much more with the Damier :tup:
 
Jan 1, 2007
3,038
5
vancouver BC
i say get which one u really want! if u want to wait for damier, then do it. dont just get the mono because of the price increase. as for the mono being so common and duplicated as others have posted, i am sure the damier will be the same case. either way, they are both useful and pretty. let us know what u decide. :flowers:
 
Top