Should I buy another wallet

Go for it if it makes you happy :smile: I get different color/material of the same slg to match with other slgs. I just like what I like. If it's silly, then put me down as a happy member of that silly club...lol!

My Chanel SA told me that sticking with one wallet is best. That was her opinion, and I found it interesting that she wasn't trying to hype sales of wallets. But I do see her point....you can just move your one wallet from one bag to the next. Keeps things easy, though it wouldn't work for women who want their slg/bag brands to "match" or want to color-coordinate wallets with each bag. I have 2 Empreinte leather wallets -- one for Spring/Summer, one for Fall/Winter. I also have a Chanel wallet, because I consider that a classic staple item and it matches my flap. Since I'm not switching wallets more than once every few months, it works for me. If you want the Mono wallet, and the money wouldn't otherwise be going toward a new bag instead, go for it!:flowers:

I have several wallets that I use depending on the bag I'm carrying. Some of my smaller bags require a smaller wallet although I prefer a full size wallet.

I have quite a few different wallets, card holders etc, but not only LV. I really need different sizes as I have very small and very big bags.
But I am also a bit of a collector of pretty SLGs :smile: .
So if there is a wallet that your really like, why not go for it?