Should i buy a new wallet?

Sabine

O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
I have this Gucci wallet that works perfectly well but i would like a Louis wallet, only some stitching is loose. If i will buy a louis it would be in mono. I have alot of mono bags to and i'm affraid i will get bored by the mono. It's alot of money for a wallet so i need to sell this one and i don't know if i will get a good amount of money for it.

So what do you guys think; do i need a new wallet? Would it be to matchy or would it look cute?

Tia

GUCCI.JPG

GUCCI 1.JPG

gucci 2.JPG

gucci 3.JPG

GUCCI 6.JPG

I love your gucci wallet but I think having at least one mono canvas LV wallet is a good move. The french purse just decreased in price almost $100 I would go for that! It's like ripping off a bandaid, do it fast! Order it, pay for it and forget about the fact that it was close to buying another bag, you'll use it forever and be happy you have it. I bought a PTI years ago before LV increased so regularly, it was like just shy of $300 at the time (but mind you a papillon 26 was $350) so in comparison then a wallet was just as close to buying a bag as they are now. Even though it's a large wallet that I don't use everyday I'm still thrilled to have it.

^^ I don't know what the heck to expect, I will say though.... I think the french purse had gotten a little to far out of price in comparison to other functional wallets in canvas, also very close in price to it's vernis counter part, mono was $615 vernis is $665. I think LV likes to have a good separation between the canvas lines and the other more expensive materials.

LV wallets are a great investment. I've had my mono pti for almost a year and it looks brand new. I use it every day in all my different lv bags. My husband bought it for me in las vegas, so I just about freaked over how much it cost him. But it will last me a lifetime and it's gorgeous. Get one!

I had a small black Prada leather wallet for years (still do, looks great but is getting a little worn down) and just got an LV mono Zippy Wallet a couple weeks ago. Wow! I too have a lot of mono and don't like to be matchy matchy but it DOES look great in a mono bag AND mixes will with my other bags too. So, no regrets here! Here's a pic of the interior:

Attachments

• zippy wallet interior.jpg
    zippy wallet interior.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 53