Should I buy a medium pandora box?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It has been on my wanting list for a pretty long time, but it was never on sale. Last year when I came across a mini box in pale pink at a good price, I settled on it and loved it after a while, but still kind of wished I had gotten a medium one instead.

Just moments ago, however, I found the medium black box on sale!

Ah, should I go ahead and buy it?

I have been on the Givenchy board for a while now and had rarely seen anyone talk about the Pandora box in medium size. Does anyone own one? Do you love it? Any comments on how well it holds its shape or if there is any awkwardness during usage?

My mini box is a little difficult to reach into, I wonder if it gets better with a medium.

Thanks!

2. I ordered one last year and returned it. I think it's a beautiful bag but looks awkward and stiff when worn. I came to prefer the regular Pandora so it can mold to the shape of your body. Also the clasp was really fussy and I found it hard to get in and out of the bag.