Should I buy a Gauffre? HELP!

Rain12

Apr 19, 2007
I'm looking for a new bag. I usually don't like to spend too much, so I have been looking into pre-owned bags. I kind of like the Gauffre, and I'm wondering about something... I know a lot of people will hit me really hard for asking this question, so I'll apologize in advance. But is it worth the money? I'm not talking about the style, but the quality. What's the leather like, and what's the interior like?

Yes, you should buy one. :yes:
Yes, it's worth the money (on the secondary market anyway) :yes:
The leather is lambskin, it's like butta. :tender:
To the best of my knowledge, all the Gaufre bags have the Prada signature monogram fabric lining. I don't think any had leather lining.

I am looking at purchasing the Gaufre and Nylon at Bergdorf within the next month so I say go for it, you can't go wrong. Both the leather and nylon bags are amazing! I have a three prada bags and I absolutely love them.

I'd be surprised if you a singel member here advised you NOT to get it..The gauffre is one of Prada's signature designs and is a phenomenal bag...hell to the yeah...!!! Def get it! You won't be disappointed..and the quality is well worth the $$...Good luck!!