Should I buy a Diorama medium?

Should I get the Diorama?

• Yes

Votes: 53 73.6%
  • No

Votes: 19 26.4%

• Total voters
Dior has discontinued Diorama bag. Hence in term of fashion / trend, this style would not last long.
Hey I was wondering if anyone had any idea if Dior is able to repaint or restore my silver metallic diorama ? that I bought around 2 years ago as it’s unfortunately changed colors. Will they be able to despite them discontinuing the bag?

Hey I was wondering if anyone had any idea if Dior is able to repaint or restore my silver metallic diorama ? that I bought around 2 years ago as it’s unfortunately changed colors. Will they be able to despite them discontinuing the bag?
Unfortunately I don't think they can repaint the bag (will change the texture), nor replace the material since the entire bag would need to be replaced. You should still bring it in to ask, but judging from the extent of the repair, the best case scenario is if they offer a brand new replacement or store credit.

If it's a style you love, then definitely go for it. Regardless if it's discontinued or out of style, you can still wear it out as long as you love it. I still wear both of my Dioramas (small and woc) all the time.
I admit I was a little disappointed that Dior decided to discontinue it as I was considering a 3rd one :P. If you just want a gray bag, Dior makes other gray bags that are also great. There is another bag that is similar to the Diorama that has the new 30 Montaigne clasp. Also their gray Lady Dior is always a classic.
I think you should wait out until you find a size & color you love, rather than settling.
Good luck hunting! :biggrin:

View attachment 4770428
I have the same white bag and i love it! Its amazing and so so beautiful.

Reactions: AngelYuki