Should I buy a bag charm

Bsmadd01

O.G.
Feb 10, 2011
I would like to have a bag charm but I have a hard time justifying the price. I found a colorful one I like for $160. Should I get it or pass? I have a mono NF, ebene Speedy 30, graffiti pochette and a few other accessories wallet, cles, agenda

I would like to have a bag charm but I have a hard time justifying the price. I found a colorful one I like for $160. Should I get it or pass? I have a mono NF, ebene Speedy 30, graffiti pochette and a few other accessories wallet, cles, agenda
could we see a pic of the one your interested in... to help us enable you :graucho:!!!!

I think pre-LVoed charms are the only way to go! My charm in my avatar was pre-LVoed and came with everything.

But be careful, fakes are rampant and sometimes hard to spot. I've seen way to many fake insolence charms selling for $300+ on ebay.

I think pre-LVoed charms are the only way to go! My charm in my avatar was pre-LVoed and came with everything.

But be careful, fakes are rampant and sometimes hard to spot. I've seen way to many fake insolence charms selling for $300+ on ebay.

Oh I know this one is from a consignment store. I would be way to scared to buy on ebay. I watched a YouTube video comparing a real vs fake and I could barely tell with them side by side

I definitely think you should buy a bag charm! They're one of my favorite LV things to have because you can switch them around and wear them with so many different handbags.

I will say that I have only bought pre-loved from Fashionphile, Yoogi's Closet, etc., however I mostly buy from my LV store. That way there's no question about their authenticity.

Hope this helps. :wave:

I really wanted a bag charm and had a hard time justifying it too! But...i ended up treating myself and bought the insolence charm after the SA said it was being discontinued. I LOVE it and get a lot of compliments on it. I will add though that I think pre-loved is the way to go on bag charms -you can save quite a bit!

My preloved Speedy 30 with my Preloved Mosaic charm - I can't imagine my bag without it!!! It puts a personal touch to your bag :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_2123.jpg
    IMG_2123.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 617
Last edited:
Personally, I think LV bag charms are way overpriced. I don't think they really add any extra oomph or class to a bag either... They seem to detract from the beauty of a bag. But to each his own. I'm sure I don't see the appeal since I am a male. Get what you love, and if you decide to get any charm, make sure to authenticate it here first!

Personally, I think LV bag charms are way overpriced. I don't think they really add any extra oomph or class to a bag either... They seem to detract from the beauty of a bag. But to each his own. I'm sure I don't see the appeal since I am a male. Get what you love, and if you decide to get any charm, make sure to authenticate it here first!

They are pretty but I agree that they are overpriced. And I'm a girl lol. If I found one pre loved MAYBE. But I just don't think they're worth it. There are plenty of other things in that price range I'd rather have.

I honestly think coach has some nice bag charms as well. For a fraction of the cost ~$50

I LOVE bag charms, and I think they add something very interesting to any LV bag. But yes, like the other members on this forum, you have to be VERY careful about fakes.

I got my LV M&M charms. I don't know its official name, it came out many years ago. Many years ago, I couldn't justify the price, but I'm glad I got them. Choose carefully and you won't regret it.