Should I buy a bag charm

Bsmadd01

Feb 10, 2011
TN
I would like to have a bag charm but I have a hard time justifying the price. I found a colorful one I like for $160. Should I get it or pass? I have a mono NF, ebene Speedy 30, graffiti pochette and a few other accessories wallet, cles, agenda

IN LVOE

Oct 24, 2011
WITH MY MOM
I would like to have a bag charm but I have a hard time justifying the price. I found a colorful one I like for $160. Should I get it or pass? I have a mono NF, ebene Speedy 30, graffiti pochette and a few other accessories wallet, cles, agenda
could we see a pic of the one your interested in... to help us enable you :graucho:!!!!

JadaStormy

Jan 23, 2012
houstatlantavegas
I think pre-LVoed charms are the only way to go! My charm in my avatar was pre-LVoed and came with everything.

But be careful, fakes are rampant and sometimes hard to spot. I've seen way to many fake insolence charms selling for $300+ on ebay.

Bsmadd01

Feb 10, 2011
TN
I think pre-LVoed charms are the only way to go! My charm in my avatar was pre-LVoed and came with everything.

But be careful, fakes are rampant and sometimes hard to spot. I've seen way to many fake insolence charms selling for $300+ on ebay.
Oh I know this one is from a consignment store. I would be way to scared to buy on ebay. I watched a YouTube video comparing a real vs fake and I could barely tell with them side by side

Masteryoda

Jul 12, 2012
Illinois
Pass. It looks like a Coach bag charm, which u can get way cheaper. Id go with something cheaper from another company or another charm. No one is even going to know that one is LV.

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Deep In The Heart of TX
I definitely think you should buy a bag charm! They're one of my favorite LV things to have because you can switch them around and wear them with so many different handbags.

I will say that I have only bought pre-loved from Fashionphile, Yoogi's Closet, etc., however I mostly buy from my LV store. That way there's no question about their authenticity.

Hope this helps. :wave:

Mimi33

Feb 24, 2012
Kansas City
I really wanted a bag charm and had a hard time justifying it too! But...i ended up treating myself and bought the insolence charm after the SA said it was being discontinued. I LOVE it and get a lot of compliments on it. I will add though that I think pre-loved is the way to go on bag charms -you can save quite a bit!

brymatpaq

O.G.
Mar 7, 2010
Canada
My preloved Speedy 30 with my Preloved Mosaic charm - I can't imagine my bag without it!!! It puts a personal touch to your bag :smile:

Attachments

Last edited:

Calvin7592

May 19, 2012
Personally, I think LV bag charms are way overpriced. I don't think they really add any extra oomph or class to a bag either... They seem to detract from the beauty of a bag. But to each his own. I'm sure I don't see the appeal since I am a male. Get what you love, and if you decide to get any charm, make sure to authenticate it here first!

kenzibray

Aug 28, 2012
Kentucky
Personally, I think LV bag charms are way overpriced. I don't think they really add any extra oomph or class to a bag either... They seem to detract from the beauty of a bag. But to each his own. I'm sure I don't see the appeal since I am a male. Get what you love, and if you decide to get any charm, make sure to authenticate it here first!
They are pretty but I agree that they are overpriced. And I'm a girl lol. If I found one pre loved MAYBE. But I just don't think they're worth it. There are plenty of other things in that price range I'd rather have.

I honestly think coach has some nice bag charms as well. For a fraction of the cost ~$50

Mar 19, 2007
LaLa Land
I LOVE bag charms, and I think they add something very interesting to any LV bag. But yes, like the other members on this forum, you have to be VERY careful about fakes.

I got my LV M&M charms. I don't know its official name, it came out many years ago. Many years ago, I couldn't justify the price, but I'm glad I got them. Choose carefully and you won't regret it.