should I buy 12mm Tiffany bean tomorrow?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
Been dreaming about the bean necklace the last few days. But I just received my YG Love cuff and I'm obsessed with the silver bean! I don't have to wear them on same day because the Love is a cuff! We also purchased mother n law a Pandora bracelet with 2 charms and I was a little envious. Please steer me in the right direction! Perhaps I should step away from jewelry forum and return to Vuitton forum - LOL! But I think the bean or a Pandora would be less than $200. Thoughts?

Am I too old at age 47?

yes, sorry.

the bean was one of my first tiffany necklaces at age 15-16. tiffany silver pieces were THE thing to wear at my high school.

granted this was 15 years ago and I have no idea if teenage girls nowadays even know what one is, but I think you're more sophisticated than this necklace.

yes, sorry.

the bean was one of my first tiffany necklaces at age 15-16. tiffany silver pieces were THE thing to wear at my high school.

granted this was 15 years ago and I have no idea if teenage girls nowadays even know what one is, but I think you're more sophisticated than this necklace.

Yes, in my area I still see teen girls wearing Tiffany necklaces. However, they are the chunkier, necklaces (with the "Tiffany" label highly visible) - not the more delicate pieces like the Bean.