Should I bring my Galliera with me for an overseas trip?

dazzdiva

Obsessed
Apr 28, 2009
Hi All!

I am new to the forum and this is my 1st thread!

I am also new to the LV Collection - so far have only 2 LV bags:

1) Damier Speedy 25
2) Mono Galliera PM

I am going for a 5-days trip to Hong Kong end of this month and up till now, I still cannot decide on which bag should I bring along with me for the trip. HELP! Should I bring my Galliera with me since it's large enough for lots of stuff and can go along with almost any kind of outfits? Or should I just tuck my designer baby back home safely?

What do you think?

Thanks guys! :biggrin:

That's what I thought too! My Galliera is currently my most beloved baby! It's with me everyday since I got it 3 weeks ago!

Am just a little worried it'll get scratched/dirt during the trip especially around the handles area and the gold plate...

Thanks guys! :biggrin:

That's what I thought too! My Galliera is currently my most beloved baby! It's with me everyday since I got it 3 weeks ago!

Am just a little worried it'll get scratched/dirt during the trip especially around the handles area and the gold plate...

Yes, bring it. Just make sure you bring some baby wipes for cleaning...

I think you should bring your bag. Galleria is big enough to knock a bag snatcher over the head if they try anything.:roflmfao:

Just kidding if you are worried about that. I would bring it along with another bag and see how you feel once you are there. Have fun!