Should I bring my Galliera with me for an overseas trip?

dazzdiva

Obsessed
Apr 28, 2009
Singapore
Hi All!

I am new to the forum and this is my 1st thread!

I am also new to the LV Collection - so far have only 2 LV bags:

1) Damier Speedy 25
2) Mono Galliera PM

I am going for a 5-days trip to Hong Kong end of this month and up till now, I still cannot decide on which bag should I bring along with me for the trip. HELP! Should I bring my Galliera with me since it's large enough for lots of stuff and can go along with almost any kind of outfits? Or should I just tuck my designer baby back home safely?

What do you think?

dazzdiva

Obsessed
Apr 28, 2009
Singapore
Thanks guys! :biggrin:

That's what I thought too! My Galliera is currently my most beloved baby! It's with me everyday since I got it 3 weeks ago!

Am just a little worried it'll get scratched/dirt during the trip especially around the handles area and the gold plate...

nici luvs lv

Jul 2, 2009
Thanks guys! :biggrin:

That's what I thought too! My Galliera is currently my most beloved baby! It's with me everyday since I got it 3 weeks ago!

Am just a little worried it'll get scratched/dirt during the trip especially around the handles area and the gold plate...

Yes, bring it. Just make sure you bring some baby wipes for cleaning...

dazzdiva

Obsessed
Apr 28, 2009
Singapore
I say bring it!

OK!!

But a friend just told me bringing your LV bag for a holiday might sort of attract unwanted attention... she's worried about bag-snatchers, and trying to discourage me from doing so... :nono:

Maybe i should think twice about this ??? :thinking:

Sep 25, 2006
stalking bags
I think you should bring your bag. Galleria is big enough to knock a bag snatcher over the head if they try anything.:roflmfao:

Just kidding if you are worried about that. I would bring it along with another bag and see how you feel once you are there. Have fun!