Should I believe it? lol

Sukey

Feb 6, 2008
I called HH today about the VCP havana I ordered yesterday. Wanted to see if they actually showed stock or if they oversold etc. The girl told me that it showed 2 and she didnt know where they came from lol. The website daid it should ship today but she said it would be 2 days before it shipped

soooo, I just checked the website and it says it shipped today. What do you think, should I believe that Im actually getting a vcp havana finally? :yahoo:

Or maybe the box contains another magna and I could have a matching pair lol

I hope you get it Sukey! does it say in transit or just billing info recieved? I have several orders sitting for days and days with just billing info recieved including my PL Havana. I'm supposed to be getting my VCP havana Weds but I have a horrible feeling there may be a different bag in the box.

Fingers and toes crossed for both of us!

It says this on UPS:
UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later

so I wont believe it until I have it in my hot little hands lol

AAAAHHHH!!!!! I just called, apparently they oversold it so Im not getting it
I swear this totally stinks! Especially after I called this morning and was told I was definitely getting the bag

eta: AND I sent my vcp lorca back this morning b/c I thought I was getting this bag :sad:

I am so sorry Sukey--you really have worked hard to get that bag! That is so disappointing. Don't worry--there will be another! One day the VCP Havana will be yours!

Im getting seriously annoyed with HH...they've oversold me a bag 3 times, sent me the wrong bag, sent me smelly bags (which they wont let me return) and overcharged my credit card.

I just need to find the vcp and step away from HH for a while lol

AAAAHHHH!!!!! I just called, apparently they oversold it so Im not getting it
I swear this totally stinks! Especially after I called this morning and was told I was definitely getting the bag

eta: AND I sent my vcp lorca back this morning b/c I thought I was getting this bag :sad:

:crybaby:this really stinks. so sorry Sukey. :hugs: