Should I be worried?

BLee19x

Dec 9, 2014
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this issue so sorry if I'm wrong :sad:.
As some of you may have seen I just got my first LV piece which is a speedy 30 in DE. After reading of lots of quality control issues I have just given her a thorough check over and I've now noticed this:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451778626.155540.jpg

As you can see the end of the diamond shape is wrinkled for some reason where as the other 3 are all nice and smooth like this:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451778673.769588.jpg

Please help!

Last edited:
Looks totally normal to me. I have several DE bags and luggage and the leather can get small wrinkles some places. Nothing to worry about in my opinion.

Okay phew!! Thanks everyone!!!

But whilst I have you here, is it also normal for the piping to be wonky? Like I doesn't curve smooth all the way around if that makes sense?
Like this:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451784278.458783.jpg

It's just for my own piece of mind that she's perfect and all is normal :smile:

I don't think there are any stand out issues to be concerned about but I understand you asking these questions since she is your first piece. . Enjoy your beautiful new bag and congrats on your first LV and now seriously stop examining it and enjoy :smile:

Piping looks fine. I keep my speediest stuffed when I'm not using them and try to keep the corners full to keep the piping from getting too "wonky." Enjoy your bag it's all good [emoji5]️

Everything looks normal from what I can see in your pics; leather is just skin and as such will bend and flex resulting in wrinkles, not unlike those on our hands or faces, but the treated leather on DE bags tends to show them more easily due to its dark colour.