Should I be worried?

Thanks everyone! Peanut - there was some debate on the "authenticate this..." thread as to whether it is Calcaire or White. I am of the opinion that it is Calcaire, since the seller described the color as "cream or a bit beigey" when I asked her. I sure hope it is Calcaire, anyway, because I impulsively bid on it thinking it *was* Calcaire!! :smile:

Well, I got my bag today ... it is Calcaire! I love it. It actually looks better (cleaner) than it did in the photos! There are a few downsides - no extra tassels or dustbag were included, and there was "X" done in pink marker on the leather strip on the inside of the inside zippered pocket. The latter thing I really cannot figure out!! It looks like it was purposely done. Since it is not visible unless you open the inner pocket, I'm not going to stress about it ... but still...:shrugs:

I think it is a really lovely neutral and I'm glad I have it. The only thing I'd love to be able to fix on it is the dirty handles...they look sort of greenish which seems weird. I can live with them the way they are, though ... I just haven't seen any really good solution for darkened handles other than painting over them, and I definitely don't want to do that!