Should I be worried? Talk me down, ladies...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, so I received my first Bal bag earlier this week- an 09 Anthracite GSH City. I LOVE it. But I'm plagued with fears it is fake.

I bought it on Bonanzle and it was authenticated in the thread here.

A couple of things that worry me- the seller is a tPF member, and now has other bags listed in which she mentions her membership. She did not mention her membership in her listing for this bag. The only reason I knew she was a tPF member was that I came here and searched for the seller's ID to see if anyone had bought from this person and she came up as a member.

Next is that there's no paperwork or dustbag with it. I don't particularly care about such things, so I didn't ask about them during the sale. But now I see, after reading more threads, that perhaps I should have cared?

Am I being paranoid?? I don't have the photos from the original listing, but I do have the additional photos that she happily provided to me that satisfied the experts in the Authenticate thread.

I should just calm down, right? Right?

2. Those things shouldn't worry you, especially if you had it authenticated prior to purchasing.

3. I posted everything there prior to purchase and it was authenticated. So I shouldn't worry, right? :smile:

4. Oh thank you!!! I'm just going to let it go and use my new bag with confidence!!

5. If you are still worried, repost the pictures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.