should i be pissed? i think i should...

Wow, she definitely has a significant personality flaw! I think you handled yourself appropriately. It's too bad you have to work with that girl ... she seems the type that likes to take advantage of other people. She likes to test how far she can get away with things. Did she really have to mention the 'two for one' coupon? LOL

You have the right to be pissed off. at her and at yourself. Obviously you should have been wary of this grrl to begin with. ANd you allowed yrself to be used like that. I think you should have lost their asses in a bar and left themt o find their own way home, ie aout what two of your drinks probably would have cost that byotch.

Happy birthday btw,...

HAHAHA i came back to find out what happened, and that was a satisfying ending. It was missing the backhand, but she's out an only friend. Now tell us funny stories about how she's going about kissing your ass.

Heck I would be pissed off too, I would've thrown verbal abuse at her at work for the way things happened that night :cursing:.
Well at least now you know not to go out with her anymore ;)

Amanda you handled the situation very smartly !!!! I already had some co-workers /pretend-to-be-friends who used to drive me mad.......as much as I repeated what they donetc....behind them I would always act it cool at work. It´s more healthy that way, and you have nothing against you if things were to go wrong. -professionnal-

:cursing: I'd be pissed off that I was being used...I agree w/ everyone else...If you ever get your opportunity to say your peace then so be it..In the mean time I would ignore her...What an idiot! People can be so odd...Sorry you had to endure that....:heart: Emmy

lol, i just wanted to say that, for the record, i would have left their asses at the bars and driven myself home if i hadn't needed to wait around for a while to be sober enough to drive. i'm very picky about my sobriety when driving, and the last thing i needed that night was a DUI! but i did very much want to leave their drunk asses behind, and i would have if i could have driven immediately.

I would've totally done that....leave her at the bar with them...and the next day just tell her that, 'oh...I'm sorry...I met up with some friends who actually bought me drinks...and then they offered to take me home since I couldn't drive." :angel: