Should I be freaked out?

What's weird is i looked at all the feedback she left for others.. She left positive feedback to 9 ebayers all on 9/16/07. i wonder if any of those buyers received their bags yet. Or curious to see what bags they'll receive if they're not the ones shown in the auction!

Also, i did a history on all the bags she's selling and sold. She sold someone a tutti campeggio yet she has that same bag listed for sale now.

She just shipped it yesterday, and I'm in Canada, so I don't expect to get it this week. I'm hoping to hear back from her soon... man this sucks; I've never had a problem with Ebay before. She did scan the thing because if I go into Order Details it says:

Standard Int'l Flat Rate Shipping
Shipped on: Sep-18-07

Maybe she is using her own photos as "stock photos" for each auction. Take a look at this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-LESPO...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-LESPO...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200150532175

In which case I am even more nervous that I won't get the placement that I thought I was.

I agree with others. If you dont get it soon and the seller does not reply open a dispute to get your money back. It is fishy that they have no feedback yet as Lee619 pointed out have sold things to others who felt worried about the sale. But you never know, maybe everything will turn out OK. Please keep us updated on how it goes!

OMG are they allowed to sell items but not use actual photos of the item you are going to get if they arent completely the same?

If it is a different placement can you open a dispute "item not as pictured" or is there no such option? If you are highly dissapointed in the placement it may be worth it, otherwise you have spent your money something that is not what you thought you were paying for.

really hope everything works out OK!

Here's what i asked her: "Hi, i might be interested on bidding on this! =) Can you please tell me if this is the actual item I'll be receiving? Thank you!"

Seller response: "Hi, Yes this will be the actual item you will be receiving and it is the true lesportsac product no fakes. Thanks"

Hmmm.. She has those other auctions up with the same photos i just asked her about (the ones you posted). She's either dumb clueless or a liar!
What should I say back?

OMG are they allowed to sell items but not use actual photos of the item you are going to get if they arent completely the same?

If it is a different placement can you open a dispute "item not as pictured" or is there no such option? If you are highly dissapointed in the placement it may be worth it, otherwise you have spent your money something that is not what you thought you were paying for.

really hope everything works out OK!

I just know from reading her auctions, she doesn't state anywhere that these are the items you'll be getting. But since I asked her that question and she said YES, now that's a different story.

It's one thing if she would have stated that you'll be getting the item shown on the photos. But clearly she's using stock photos.

Doesn't seem like she has strong english. Her spellings are also all wrong on the titles. Campeqqia? Campeqqio? Transporto? Portetelefono? She's probably new to tokidoki too or she'd know about print placement.

if she doesnt know about print placement and is new to toki then maybe she means you will get the same bag style and fabric design rather then the actual bag pictured with that placement.

weird she hasnt answered back to you, vkitty, and yet she answered back to leen619. kinda like she has ignored your email.

I replied to her message on ebay about the 3 other auctions with the same photos. I asked her to also email me the actual item I would be getting if i bid on it. I'll post back as soon as she replies.

Oh vkitty.. it was my friend that also purchased from her (not me). I'll let you know when she receives her bag and what she got! I'll ask her if her confirmation number can be pulled up too.

vkitty: I got a response back. Here's what i asked: Hello. I was just looking at your other items and you have three Tutti Portatelefonos up for aucion that use that same photo. Can you please send me the actual one i'll be getting? my email is ...
Thanks.

Here's her reply: [FONT=Arial, Verdana]HI,
I used the same pic because I actually have that many and yes I know it is the same date but my camera messed up so I did not know it would make a big difference.the pic is actually the one you get.
Thanks
[/FONT]
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
- 123butterflywings

That didn't make sense. Cause then what about the other auctions.. what do those items look like..? I'll reply back...