Should I be concerned??

xxxjulybabyxxx

♥Another Semester♥
Jun 21, 2008
So, I been touching ebay for like long time. Never had any problem with it. And recently I bought some small goods from ebay. On the listing it says usps priority but now seller sends me that she sent by fedex with tracking number.
On the fedex site it says estimate arriving date is 27th of August.
I won this auction on 18th and seller did not contacted me till today. Ship date is 21st.. Which is today.

So Should I be concerned about the item??

Can I do anything to make it arrive faster??

You cannot make it arrive any faster. Your seller obviously used FEDEX Ground which is cheaper than USPS Priority if going from one coast to the other. I am going to pressume your seller is on the East coast. How much did you pay for shipping?
The seller is supposed to stick to the shipping method in the listing, you can eport them to eBay. You could ask for a refund of shipping cost if say you paid 25.00 and it cost 7.50 to actually ship.

Sellers should not do this, but they do. Could be a newbie seller that underestimated shipping cost and has now chosen the cheapest route. Seller have 7 days to ship per eBay rules. I ship same day I receive funds, but I'm nice, not all sellers care...
Cheers

Yeah its coming from florida. shipping was only 8 dollars... So, Im not worrying about shipping cost. Should I be contacting seller to ask why??
I was reading this forum and got me a little scared since some gets scammed.

Yeah its coming from florida. shipping was only 8 dollars... So, Im not worrying about shipping cost. Should I be contacting seller to ask why??
I was reading this forum and got me a little scared since some gets scammed.

My guess is the seller works for a company that has a FedEx account and she's able to either use it for free or a reduced amount. She can pocket the $8.00 shipping charge. I've bought from sellers who actually work for UPS and will only ship UPS because of the discount.

If it were me, I'd still ask, priority probably would have been here by Saturday, Monday at the latest. She should have listed FedEx in her shipping info.

My guess is the seller works for a company that has a FedEx account and she's able to either use it for free or a reduced amount. She can pocket the $8.00 shipping charge. I've bought from sellers who actually work for UPS and will only ship UPS because of the discount.

If it were me, I'd still ask, priority probably would have been here by Saturday, Monday at the latest. She should have listed FedEx in her shipping info.
Oh.. umm maybe.. Yeah I agree about the shipping listing.. Now its taking forever for me to receive it... I really hate it