Should I be concern? Made in USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel4u330ci

Jul 15, 2008
Hi everyone,

It's been a year since I last bought another LV product. All my LVs have so far been made in France. But I just got my Stresa PM Azur today and notice that it is made in the USA.

I can't be picky about it since there is an LV shortage and was lucky to get my hands on a Stresa.

Now does anyone know if this is an issue that it is made in the USA and not FRANCE? I spoke with my SA and she said that all products especially those of canvas Damier and Monograms are now made in USA.

I'm worried and should I be?:confused1::confused1:

the quality is the same - doesn't matter where they are made -- and I've also heard that most monogram and damier bags sold in the USA are made in the USA. Congrats on your Stresa!

I was in a LV store today looking for a Mono Zippy Wallet...HAHAHA, yes I know...she told me that she would put one aside for me when they came in...I said that would be great as long as it was made in France or Spain - now made in USA for me. I'm buying from a French design house - it damn well better come from there. But I know they make most of their wallets in Spain, so that is fine.

Please do a search for existing threads on this topic, also check the Date Codes section of the Reference Library, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.