Should I be concern? Made in USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel4u330ci

Jul 15, 2008
Bay Area
Hi everyone,

It's been a year since I last bought another LV product. All my LVs have so far been made in France. But I just got my Stresa PM Azur today and notice that it is made in the USA.

I can't be picky about it since there is an LV shortage and was lucky to get my hands on a Stresa.

Now does anyone know if this is an issue that it is made in the USA and not FRANCE? I spoke with my SA and she said that all products especially those of canvas Damier and Monograms are now made in USA.

I'm worried and should I be?:confused1::confused1:

19flowers

O.G.
Apr 25, 2008
USA
the quality is the same - doesn't matter where they are made -- and I've also heard that most monogram and damier bags sold in the USA are made in the USA. Congrats on your Stresa!

MyCocoCabas

Oct 25, 2008
I was in a LV store today looking for a Mono Zippy Wallet...HAHAHA, yes I know...she told me that she would put one aside for me when they came in...I said that would be great as long as it was made in France or Spain - now made in USA for me. I'm buying from a French design house - it damn well better come from there. But I know they make most of their wallets in Spain, so that is fine.

kenzo89

Call me Kenny.
May 2, 2006
London, England
Yeaaaah and particularly during the shortage, the products made in France will be distributed across to Europe because USA has its own factory.

Addy

The Odd Mod
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
The Purse Forum
Please do a search for existing threads on this topic, also check the Date Codes section of the Reference Library, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.