DrDior said:
Left a good job in the city,

working for LV every night and day,

never lost one minute of ebaying,

wondering how many bags might've got away,

Stomach keeps on turnin'

LV jealousy keeps some burnin'

xxx.

Lmao!! Please don't stop... Sincerely, Maryann ...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you should feel bitter at all. A close friend of mine has the exact same lv items as I. Sometimes she get it first. Sometimes I get it first. But we both love our bags and we love the fact that were both lucky enough to be able to afford them. Just enjoy your bag!

I don't even understand what a "LV Lifestyle" is... we are all so different in here. But who is to say we don't deserve to have LV? Who is to say you cannot enjoy your new item just because someone else got it? It feels a little childish. Just enjoy your bags, and let your SIL enjoy hers!

:goodpost:

This thread is off putting, and OP, maybe you did not mean to come off that way, but your gripe sounds elitist and snobbish. Tend to your own garden. Don't worry about whether or not she can afford the bag, unless you are fronting her money to pay her bills.

Well at the risk of being vilified, I will actually go ahead and give the OP some support and say that I do know what you mean. I've had friends do this kind of thing to me. Go out and buy the exact same thing I just bought when they had absolutely no previous interest. And I also had a friend who's SIL bought the same exact car as her about a week after she got hers. And it did annoy her. So you're not alone. I get what you're saying. It is just a creepy way that some people try to compete or one up other people sometimes. And though it's nice to think that she just admires you. I get that sometimes there's just a creepy vibe that comes along with this sort of thing. Hard to put into words, but I've had it happen to me and I do get it.
I would say that the best thing to do is to try and let it go and ignore it. If she gets wind that it annoyed you it will only make her keep doing it with everything.
Good luck.

This thread is off putting, and OP, maybe you did not mean to come off that way, but your gripe sounds elitist and snobbish. Tend to your own garden. Don't worry about whether or not she can afford the bag, unless you are fronting her money to pay her bills.
:woohoo:
I need someone to pay my bills and support my addiction. (LV that is) Then they can have all the say in the world.

really?.....
maybe she never thought about owning a lv and saw yours and fell in love?
im sure her intentions werent bad and she wasnt worried about you when she purchased her bag.
enjoy yours and move on.

I'm rather distressed to have to break some disappointing news to the OP, but I am reasonably certain that to qualify for the LV lifestyle one must meet the 3 bag minimum.

All of this is carefully explained in the social circular they send around when one is invited into the lifestyle by LV's secretary of community and lifestyle affairs, Mrs. Thurston Howell the third.

lol what??
who made up that rule

Status
Not open for further replies.