Should )@&" freeze over?

Jul 3, 2006
Okay, Ya'll know how I've felt about the neverfull over the years, but I've bought three of them this year (one for each of my daughters). They have grown on me tremendously. Should I bite the bullet today and eat my words and buy a damier ebene NF MM for mom?

Yes and here is why....the first time I bought the damier ebene neverfull mm was back in the fall of 2008. I returned it after a month because the leather was peeling and the quality was awful.

Fast forward to 2014, I just bought one in February and it has been holding up wonderfully. It is my favorite/go to bag, easy to use, etc. And the quality is much more improved on the bag overall. So I say yes!

Yes and here is why....the first time I bought the damier ebene neverfull mm was back in the fall of 2008. I returned it after a month because the leather was peeling and the quality was awful.

Fast forward to 2014, I just bought one in February and it has been holding up wonderfully. It is my favorite/go to bag, easy to use, etc. And the quality is much more improved on the bag overall. So I say yes!

Yay! They are holding it for me. Pigs have flown. Ha ha! I'll post pics.

I have to say the Neverfull has grown on me as well. I used to think they were way too common and I'd never buy one but I have found myself considering one also. They just seem like such a great, useful bag to have.