Should be in a ban - but what should my next purchase be?

JEANQUEEN

Addict
Dec 11, 2006
I need something for when I go out dancing/clubbing with my friends. I want something in multicolor, damier, (maybe epi).. that is something different from what I have in my small collection.

I have red epi noe, damier azur speedy, red roxbury drive, and papillion 30 monogram canvas. I like the idea of the wapity but believe it's too small. I like the macau but would prefer the look ot it in multicolor because damier canvas doesn't look girly enough for me? Wish it came in multicolor!!!! Any suggestions? BTW, has anyone brought their pochette wallet out as a clutch? Thankssss!!!

I am on the waitlist right now for the sunset drive actually but I want to get something for this weekend (tomorrow)... what does the shirley look like and how much does it cost?

Shirley has been discontinued, unfortunately. It's a small clutch with a strap, probably 8"L X 4"H X 1.5"D
Have you considered using a pochette cosmetique as a clutch? They are always quick and easy to find at an LV. If you like Vernis, you might just find the cosmetic case at a boutique and that's super cute. Or, if you want something with a strap, I suggest a pochette in epi, mono, or damier ebene (the ebene would prob be best for a club).

Yes, I agree that the vernis cosmetic case would be a cute clutch. The sunset blvd would be perfect too. I once used an azur mini pochette in a pinch.

Thank you so much for your help! *hugs* I can't finda picture of a vernis cosmetic case online. Is it this? Does anyone know the cost of it in vernis?

p10295586_ph_hero

I thought about getting the below in multicolor.... does that exist? *crosses fingers*

p10022617_ph_hero

I would say a pochette. I think the second cosmetics case looks too much like just what it is, but the first one could double as a clutch for evenings out.

the MC pochette wallet won't fit a cell phone (i've tried... UNLESS you have a razr?) so it's hard to carry it as a clutch.

my vote goes to MC pochette, or epi montaigne clutch, or epi segur pouch. on both the epi bags, the straps are removeable.