Should a woman over 40 wear a monogram LV?

I agree with everybody that LV is for women (and absolutely men) in any age :yes:
I always see many many women over 40 wear Mono :smile: and they look awesome :yahoo:
Definitely, my mum who is now 53 love to wear her Mono Alma and Speedy 30 :shame: (She told me that the Damier looks too old for her :sweatdrop: hahahah but I really love my Damier :heart:)
Again, you will look gorgeous in Mono forever and ever ;)

Oh my goodness, yes, go for it! Hell, I'm 39 and just started getting LV mono a few months ago, so there's no way I'm dumping it next year!! :lol:

LV mono is timeless. Enjoy!! :wlae:

I had to laugh when I saw this thread. If anything, mono can look too mature, even thought it is timeless, IMO it is not for the very young (someone suggested under 16). In my neighborhood, plenty of older women, (50+) carried LV, but the style is the thing. Lots of Trocaderos, Cartouchiere, Noe and yes, some Speedy. I think the smaller bags look great on a younger girl pochette, Tambourin, mini Speedy. When I went to purchase my second LV, the manager suggested a Speedy, she thought the Alma looked old on me. She should go for it!

Totally agree with all the ladies here :smile: LV bags are timeless (well for the majority of the bags anways - some are obviously designed to woo the younger crowd). It's a matter of finding something that suits your lifestyle, your needs, your budget. The Monogram Alma is a good choice - designed by Vuitton for Coco Chanel years ago - you can't go wrong there!

I've been buying monogram LV when I first was able to afford too. That was 10 years ago. I'm 46 now and I am still buying and wearing monogram. Truely timeless and iconic.