Should a Guy Get a Speedy 40?

I think that if you want it, you should totally buy it! IMO there is nothing wrong with a guy carrying a handbag at all. You're the one who's going to be carrying the bag anyway, so all that matters is that you love the bag, and since you've been obsessing about it, it seems that you do love it! So buy it, and make sure you post pics, hehe.

After seeing pics of other guys carrying it, I am totally considering buying one now too! (I'm a guy)

It's funny to see people asying how they don't think a guy should get a speedy. I've seen another thread on here (albiet a while ago) and everyone was saying how guys can def wear and rock a speedy as they're just like old fashioned doctors bags! Think black epi speedy and a doctors bag.... would you ask your doctor why he wears a purse? Probably not because you wouldn't even think twice! Looking forward to seeing your new bag!

It's not that I myself plan to purchase the speedy 40 but I can tell you that the caryall is enormous...I have it and it seems impossible to carry it everyday...
even my keepall seems easier to get by than the carryall...Buy what you like and don't give a damn...be happy with your new bag and remember that all that matters in a bag is the class and the sense of taste it shows if we were looking for completely masculine bags we would be looking for briefcases..

P.S It's more polite to tell someone that you don't think their choice is good that to propose something that will make his life more difficult...nothing personal guys generally speaking...

Hi (:
I am a guy, and as much as I love the shape of the speedy, I am also inclined to say no. I am 6' and as nice as I think it is, a hand held such as the speedy is far to feminine for any guy. However, the keepall 45 which is only slightly bigger and with the shoulder strap would make a good bag. Not so much an everyday perhaps. But in the end when your buying a Louis Vuitton it has to reflect you, not us. (: