Shorts And Heels ??

1. shorts to me are supposed to be casual so i only wear shorts w/ flip flops or sneakers. i'm not into the fancy shorts look.

2. if you're trying to be classy and wear those longer 'dressy' shorts with a blazer or something, I guess certain heels could look ok.
    But with denim or khaki shorts, I think heels look stupid.
    and the only shorts I wear are soffees to the gym or beach or whatever, so heels are out of the question for me personally too.

3. maybe with kitten heels or wedges...me personally? I like flip flops & shorts....of course most of my shorts are college logo shorts...the leprechaun doesn't really go with heels lol

4. I know they're trying to sell this look now in the magazines, but I don't think it really works.

5. Everytime I think of shorts and heels I think of the 80's and girls who'd wear them together..."heels" usually meant white pumps with toe cleavage. :P Add big hair and some dark streaks of blush and "Tainted Love" thumping in the background and the picture is complete.

6. I stopped wearing shorts several years ago when I stopped sitting in the sun. I'm very fair and lilly white legs IMO are not attractive.

7. I love it when the shorts are dressier and knee length (Bermuda shorts). I think the shorts in the picture are too short and too casual for this to work.

8. I am! And I love the new shorts that are out paired with heels.

9. i think its a very preppy rich look, def has style. But for myself i havent dared to try, i always feel like u have to have killer thin legs for those. However i do wear gaucho pants with heels=)

10. This look isnt for me. I would wear shorts only with flats or sneakers...

11. I love shorts. I practically live in shorts during summer. I quite like that look. I think shorts and heels are OK when wearing a top that doesn't show too much skin.

12. Lol, very true!!

Actually, I do believe that this look can be pulled off. But it does seem to require very skinny legs and just the right kind of heel -- maybe a kitten or low wedge. I think it's really cute and forward looking, but it just seems impractical for everyday wear here in smalltown USA.

13. I have the Johnsons shorts and they look really nice with wedges. I have friends who wear them on a night out with understated pumps. It really looks nice, especially because the shorts aren't too tight.

14. Actually I LOVE the look... it is so sexy IMO. But then again, I would need those legs from that model if I were to dare to bare like that!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice