Shorties with biggies: model your bags! (petite frames with works & weekenders)

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
anyone around 5 feet 3 and under, or even better are you my height?

i'm 4 feet 11, highly doubt it but i'm considering a work sized bag. would that be completely ridiculous on me? wouldn't be for everyday, just for those days when i'm carrying a ton of stuff.

please post your photos carrying your work bag! would love to see.

THANKS!!!!

I'm five feet nothing and I tried on the Work at Holt's - it wasn't too big IMO but I like big bags.

I prefer my City though for everyday use. I think the Work would be great for those days when you have to carry everything but the kitchen sink!

I'm 5'3" and I've had the '06 Rouge Vif Work for a short time only - I sold it coz I thought it was too big for me :shame: :sad:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 112-1253.pf_IMG.jpg
    112-1253.pf_IMG.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 9,525
  • 112-1254.pf_IMG.jpg
    112-1254.pf_IMG.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 3,380
wow! i have the rouge vif in the city size. it looks brand spanking new in that photo. i think if the work was more broken in, it wouldn't seem that big, maybe? hmmmm....

Fayden I haven't got a pix but I tried the work in NM the other and it seemed fine - I'm 5ft1.5/105 pounds, the weekender was another story though - of course the latter was stuffed with paper, perhaps I should have tried it without that.

I'm 5'2" with a small frame and I just got my first Work. It's NOT too big, no no no!!! Have you seen those pics of Seahorseinstripes with her gorgeous Weekender? She's around 90 lbs and 5'3" (I think???) and she totally rocks it!

If you're used to carrying a City, the Work will not look/feel much bigger. I had the same "bigness" concerns you had before I bought my Work, but I really had nothing to worry about! Plus, it's so practical!

^^^ that's so true. seahorseinstripes is my hero! LOL. i can't believe she has a weekender on her tiny frame, i bet she can sit inside it. i'm seriously thinking about getting the work as my next bag. i have plenty of cities....

oh fayden i'll do my best to get some pics up with me and my blueberry work (my friend gave it back to me before she left for Melbourne) at first i thought the size was overwhelming but now when i look at it more and more i'm falling in love again... will do my best to get pics for ya!