Shorties with biggies: model your bags! (petite frames with works & weekenders)

I'm 5'2" ... (wish I was taller) and 127lb
mod here with my anthra Work..
what do you think? not too big :cool:

Attachments

• CIMG5202s.JPG
    CIMG5202s.JPG
    202 KB · Views: 2,044
  • pic84583s.jpg
    pic84583s.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 1,987
:roflmfao::roflmfao:
Erm... :shame:

attachment.php

attachment.php

:lol::lol::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Love this thread! I keep going back and forth for my next purchase... black work... or black weekender... I'm only 5'1" but I love big bags and with a toddler I carry a lot of random stuff in my bag... :smile:

Preparing for the airport (twice - same trip) with my '12 Anthra RH Kraft. It's somewhere inbetween a Work and Weekender in size, with a bonus shoulder strap!

I am roughly 5'2", wear sizes US4 or small. It's a little too big for my everyday needs, but it looks "purse-like" enough that I am comfortable carrying it directly from the airplane to dinner.

anthrakraft.jpg

1335983986.jpg

Wow, I love this picture~ it looks like a giant City here~ you and your Kraft look awesome!! :nuts:
Preparing for the airport (twice - same trip) with my '12 Anthra RH Kraft. It's somewhere inbetween a Work and Weekender in size, with a bonus shoulder strap!

I am roughly 5'2", wear sizes US4 or small. It's a little too big for my everyday needs, but it looks "purse-like" enough that I am comfortable carrying it directly from the airplane to dinner.

anthrakraft.jpg