short wedding dresses –*help ID and inspire, please!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there!
    I'm getting married next year, and I know for sure that I want a short wedding dress. I did a search over plenty of bridal sites, blogs etc, and I found one that I absolutely adore. Can anyone ID this? It appeared in the British Cosmo Bride Magazine (I don't know the date, but it was a spread about short wedding dresses), so it should be from some designer.

[​IMG]

Also, can anyone recommend any bridal dresses in a similar style?

I got a few more pics so you get an idea what I like…

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't want to seem lazy, I just love any input you ladies might have!
    TIA!
    Jenny

2. Love that last one!

3. don't know but try contacting the magazine. love the last one as well

4. I would suggest is going to www.bridalpower.com. They will search out any dress for a $50 fee! I ran across this site when looking for my own wedding dress, and they sell sample gowns from all the big designers in a variety of sizes. I didn't end up getting my dress there, but I did e-mail back and forth about a dress, and their customer service is really responsive.

Also, I know Melissa Sweet usually does a few short dresses that are always very pretty, you might try her website.

5. thanks girls, great tips! I will try those sites.
    Keep em comin'!

6. Hi there Jennytalula!
    Looking for inspirations for my perfect wedding dress, I've stumbled upon your post here with picture of a dress I may be looking for. The problem is, I could only see a tiny picture of it, because pictures from this forum are being deleted.
    Could you send me a bigger one? Maybe you' ve found out whose dress it is...
    I wonder how your perfect wedding dress looke like:smile: How are your wedding arrangements going? It's so soon now!
    Best wishes!
    Natalia

Attached Files: