Short dresses are in this summer?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hey everyone, what do you guys think of this dress from Juicy Couture, I'm not usually a JC fan but I thought this dress was cute..
    any thoughts??

http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?SectionID=5000&styleid=11398202

AND, do you ladies like those bubble hemmed dresses?

I keep thinking those are hard to pull off?

http://www.bluefly.com/pages/products/detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=2058968775&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=1219&N=1119&Nao=252&Ne=500000&Ns=Popularity%7c0%7c%7cProduct%2bCode%7c1&Nu=Product+ID

TIA! :P

2. i actually like the JC one better..
    it is way cuter than the second one, but i do like the yellow color though:P

3. ^^ me too
    I just saw a pic of J Lo wearing the JC one in yellow..
    though I'm not a Jlo fan..but she looked good!

4. If I had to choose one, it would be the 2nd dress, mainly because I don't like the color of the first on that model (skin color is too close to the dress color)..

5. I like the 2nd one better, love the detail around the bust area & I think strapless looks good on everyone

6. ^^ thanks ladies! :love:

7. I like the first one better because I hate strapless dresses and always having to pull up the front because they are starting to slip and get revealing.

But I do agree, the yellow is SO much prettier, and, AGAIN as someone said, JLO rocked the JC in yellow.

Maybe combine the two and get the yellow JC?

8. ^^ yeah I saw JLos pic and it looked great (on her) haha

eluxury only has it in navy though...have to check out other places!

9. i love the jc one, also i think mini dresses are great with a light pair of leggings, they're still in right??

10. I like the 1st one better.. it's nonchalantly chic n comfortable.. especially if they have it in yellow.. :love:

11. Love them both. The first one is probably more practical though. I wear the bubble hems frequently and think the look is super cute.

12. thanks for all your opinions and valuable insights ladies!

I think I may look wearing leggings with it..(just me not used to it)...at this rate I will have to go to Saks to check out the JC dress and see if they have it in yellow..

NM online only has it in black...:smile:

13. i actually like the second one better. the color is great for summer and it's super cute.

14. They both remind me of nightgowns.

15. ^ haha